THE GAME MUST GO ON was screened in competition at the Chicago International Children's Film Festival (October 2010) and at IDFA Kids & Docs (November 2010).
The film opened in cinemas in Greece on March 25, 2010 (Greek title: 'TΑ ΠΑΙΔΙΑ ΔΕΝ ΠΑΙΖΕΙ').
In 2012, it was included in the "One World School Programme", an educational activity that supports civic attitude among the young, in Slovakia, Romania, Estonia, Poland and Austria.
Other festival screenings:
- Thessaloniki Doc Festival (March 2010)
- IFF of Patmos (July 2010)
- Festival of Film and Culture in Patras (October 2010)
- Greek Film Festival, Australia (October 2010)
- Chicago International Children's Film Festival (October 2010).
- IDFA Kids & Docs (November 2010).
- One World Human Rights FF, Prague (March 2011)
- LA Greek Film Festival (June 2011)
- Lemesos IFF, Cyprus (August 2011)
- Dockanema (Sept.2011)
- Greek FF in Australia (October 2011)
- Greek Film Fest Chicago (October 2011)
- Steirische Herbst Festival, Austria (October 2011)
- 1001 IFF, Istanbul (October 2011)
- Pravo Ljudski Human Rights FF, Sarajevo (November 2011)
- Children's Rights FF / UNICEF, Zagreb (Nov. 2011)
- doxs! Documentaries for Children and Youth, Duisburg, Germany (November 2011)
- Int. Children's Film Festival of Cyprus (February 2012)
- Canadian Sport Film Festival, Toronto (June 2012)
- Human Rights Human Dignity International Film Festival (HRHDIFF), Yangon, Myanmar/Burma (June 2013)
- Taiwan International Children's Film Festival (March 2014)
- Amnesty International Hong Kong Human Rights Film Festival (2015)